Thursday, November 15, 2007

Just some of what I have been up to...

Here is some new work in all different medias that I've done mostly this week and last week...


My new portfolio site....

Had a photo shoot with local fire fighters from station 4 in Sarasota, FL. They were a great bunch, really nice, and great models. I also had great timing as they were called right as I was going to start up and I was invited to follow them on the scene.










Here are some doodles that might be used in upcoming projects for web and illustration class.



Stumbled across an old doodle from this semester...




This is a project they have me doing at work...it is office portraits. These are still in progress and I plan to develop them either digitally or with watercolors we will see.

For now that is it but I will be editing more of the photos and posting some digital illustrations as soon as I finish fixing them up. Expect some paintings in the next month as well as another website.

No comments: