Thursday, October 09, 2008

Fashion Photos?

Bowie's "Fashion" always comes to mind when fashion is mentioned hehe so anyways What?! Me doing fashion photography crazy huh? It is actually a great experience and I'm learning so much. Here are some of the shots taken so far...


We started off with a mannequin...

Then we moved on to real models our teacher hires from an agency in Tampa...



Some of the fashion selected by our teacher I don't agree with but we are still learning to work with colors, textures, and lighting so I guess it all works out. Check back for more shots.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cristy, your photos rock! Congrats, and keep up the good work!

Lauren Kay Accessories said...

these are awesome! Keep it up lady!

-------- said...

Wow Cristy i love it! You go girl, keep up the good work! I see you working hard :)

Andrea Bowman said...

You go gurl I love these keep up the good work